Saturday 14 January 2017

Am I the only one who doesn't have 2017 figured out?




In 2016, I literally entered the new year moon walking. I was so sure of what I wanted to achieve that year. When I prayed, I prayed with a purpose. This year however I feel like I still haven't woken up to the reality that it is a different year.

Everywhere I look, I see people getting things done at a faster pace, I see people coming up with new projects and goals for the new year and all I want to do is sit on the couch and eat pop corn.

Whats even more frustrating is that my Bosses at work think i'm still lil ol' me who was so fired up about taking on assignments and new projects. This year I could care less about dead lines or writing wining stories.

I do have goals and expectations for this year I'm just not as fired up about them as I ought to be. I hope this is a thing, a thing that wears off more like a bug or may be a flu kinda like flu of passivity.

Talking about passivity I havent had a bath all day...yes I know, yuck! double yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment